15.1.10

i wish we could see if we could be something

i wish i was your favorite girl. i wish you thought i was the reason you are in the world. i wish my smile was your favorite kind of smile, i wish the way that i dress was your favorite kind of style. i wish you couldn't figure me out, but you'd always wanna know what i was about. i wish you'd hold my hand when i was upset. i wish you'd never forget the look on my face when we first met. i wish you had a favorite beauty spot that you loved secretly 'cause it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see. basically, i wish that you loved me. i wish that you needed me. i wish that you knew when i said two sugars, actually i meant three. i wish that without me your heart would break, iwish that without me you'd be spending the rest of your nights awake. i wish that without me you couldn't eat and i wish i was the last thing on your mind before you went to sleep...

os olhos sempre ficam brilhantes, com essa. mas não de felicidade.

0 talked:

Post a Comment

(home)